Known, as the "Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada", there is
something to do for everyone in Squamish, no matter what the weather.
- Rock climbing on the Stawamus Chief or at Murrin Provincial Park, Comic Rocks, Little Smoke Bluffs, and Cheakamus Canyon.
- Windsurfing, kiteboarding, jet skiing, and sailing
- Golfing at the Squamish Valley Golf Course
- Mountain biking and hiking
- River rafting, Kayaking (ocean or whitewater) and canoeing
- Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
- Eagle Watching in Brackendale (November - February)
- Flight-seeing tours
- Art studios and museums
- Swimming and skating at the Brennan Park Recreation Centre
- Horseback riding